[INDOLOGY] The Murty Publication Series

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:38:29 UTC 2024

Dear Matthew,

I hope that everyone has clicked on the link, and listened to the song.
Wow! How fitting! I did not expect that, in what I thought would just be
some pop song. Since I am musically illiterate, my wife had to tell me that
it is a takeoff on Frank Sinatra's famous song, "I did it my way."

Thanks for this!

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, USA