[INDOLOGY] The Murty Publication Series

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Mar 24 13:50:44 UTC 2024

Perhaps, a demand was made by those who funded the Murty endowment to make
changes in the editorial board, and Harvard responded to those demands. An
explanation may emerge from that side. I believe there is more to this
story than meets the eye.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]