[INDOLOGY] PDF of 1989 Srinagar ORL Mss Catalogue

Deepro Chakraborty deepro at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 20 22:25:35 UTC 2024

Thanks for the details, Mrinal. I remember you explained to me the history
of these different catalogues. I put all this information on the Pandit
Project <https://www.panditproject.org/entity/109104/institution>.

I also checked with Prof. Graheli who referred to this catalogue in one of
his articles. He told me that perhaps there is a scan of this catalogue in
Vienna.

I know you are busy and I don't want you to scan the entire catalogue for
me. But if anyone can do it as paid work I can pay for it. For the time
being if you could send me only the reference to the text
*Varṇaśikṣāsaṅkṣepa* by Jagaddhara, I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Deepro