[INDOLOGY] PDF of 1989 Srinagar ORL Mss Catalogue

Deepro Chakraborty deepro at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 20 02:34:07 UTC 2024

Does anyone have a copy of the following catalogue:

1989. *A Catalogue of Sanskrit Manuscripts*. Srinagar: The Research and
Publication Department, Jammu and Kashmir Government. Based on a draft
prepared by Srikantha Kaul and Dinanath Yach.

This is a hand-typed and cyclostyled list of the Mss available in the
library prepared by Pt Dinanath Yacch and Pt Srikanth Kaul (but their names
were not mentioned there). There are four other catalogues of the
Sanskrit manuscripts of Oriental Research Library, Srinagar. But all of
them are originally based on this catalogue. The other ones are as
follows:
(2) Deambi's catalogue
<https://archive.org/details/deambi-handlist-of-the-sanskrit-manuscripts-in-the-sanskrit-manuscript-library-u/mode/2up>
(only
vol. 1 was published)
(3) A printed catalogue of the institution
<https://archive.org/details/catalog-of-manuscripts-dept-of-libraries-and-research-j-k-dept/mode/2up>

(4) A catalogue of the Sanskrit manuscripts available on the website of the
institution <https://archive.org/details/sanskrit-manuscript/mode/2up>
(5) A catalogue prepared by IGNCA
<https://archive.org/details/jk-orl-srinagar-sanskrit/JK_ORL_Srinagar_Sanskrit/>
.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could share the 1989 catalogue with me.

--
Deepro Chakraborty
(he/him)

*The University of Alberta acknowledges that we are located on ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ
(Amiskwacîwâskahikan) Treaty 6 territory, and respects the history,
languages, and cultures of the First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and all First
Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our institution.*