[INDOLOGY] Diego Loukota (16 April 1985 – 17 March 2024)

Lee Ling Ting let745 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 18 21:08:28 UTC 2024

I am deeply saddened by the passing of Diego.

We were classmates during our time at Peking University.

Diego was a cheerful, approachable, and generous person. His passing is a
great loss to many who knew him.

My deepest condolences to his family and everyone who cherished him as a
friend and colleague. He will be dearly missed.

Sincerely,

Lee Ling Ting