[INDOLOGY] Diego Loukota (16 April 1985 – 17 March 2024)

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:36:21 UTC 2024

This is really devastating news. Diego was a brilliant, energetic, and
generous scholar, and I always found his work to be both philologically
astute and exciting. Certainly he was already on the way to transforming
our understanding of the literary history of North India and Central Asia
in the early first millennium CE. I feel very lucky to have shared some
time with him.