[INDOLOGY] Manuscript Collection Identification

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 07:25:21 UTC 2024

There are three different libraries involved in Sanskrit book preservation
including Sanskrit manuscript preservation on the same campus, the campus
of Osmania university, in the walkable vicinity to each other.

1. Osmania University library

2. Sanskrit Academy Library

and 3. Oriental Manuscript Library and Research Center which was earlier
called

AP Government Oriental Manuscript Library and Research Center

Though Sanskrit Academy was located on Osmania University campus from its
beginning, Sanskrit Academy's getting affiliated to Osmania University is a
recent development.

Oriental Manuscript Library and Research Center getting relocated on
Osmania University campus is also a recent development.

(Originally  AP Government Oriental Manuscript Library and Research Center
was located in the Chirag Ali lane, Abids, Hyderabad.)