[INDOLOGY] Manuscript Collection Identification

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 06:40:45 UTC 2024

The acedemy has in their collection 2674 manuscripts. The archive.org under
the account “I Am Visionary Tunes
<https://archive.org/search?query=creator:%22I_AM_VISIONARY_TUNES%22>”
have 559 Manuscripts. Prof Paturi ji is correct when he says " Sanskrit
Manucripts In The Oamania University Library" may be different from " I am
Vision Tunes " or Sanskrit Academy affiliated to Osmania University.

https://sanskritacademy.net/manuscript-repository/

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Website: https://www.indoscripts.org/
View our Digitized Collections
*https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust
<https://archive.org/details/indo-script-raksha-trust>*
https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation
https://archive.org/details/karnatakasamskritauniversity

न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।