[INDOLOGY] ODP: New book announcement

Ołena Łucyszyna olucyszyna at iksio.pan.pl
Fri Jan 19 18:27:42 UTC 2024

Dear Noémie,

Congratulations! And thank you so much for publishing your valuable book in open access. I have immediately downloaded your book from the publisher's page.

With all best wishes,
Olena
--
Ołena Łucyszyna, Dr. habil., Professor of the Institute (Associate Professor)
Institute of Mediterranean and Oriental Cultures