[INDOLOGY] Maharaja Public Library Jaipur

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Sun Feb 18 09:29:20 UTC 2024

The third volume (Arabic, Persian, and Urdu mss) is available here:

https://archive.org/details/fihristikutubiar00mahauoft

According to Biswas:

"Hindi and Sanskrit mss. were transferred to RORI, Jaipur branch in
1961-62 which were again described in a catalogue of R.O.R.I. Vol. II
pt. C. (p. 182-203)."

So you can check RORI catalogue for Hindi and Sanskrit mss described in
volume two, which I did not find (although I suspect it is somewhere
available, the problem is with too many ways of spelling its title
"Pheharista Kitab Samskrta va Hindi" [Biswas]).

Best,
Lubomir