[INDOLOGY] Maharaja Public Library Jaipur

Jean Michel DELIRE jeanmicheldelire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 04:37:11 UTC 2024

Dear members of the list,

I am looking for a Catalogue of the Maharaja Public Library, Jaipur. The
first volume (English books, 1902) is available on the net, but not the 2nd
and 3rd (Collection of manuscripts), as far as I know. Could anyone guide
me to a place (real or virtual) where I can find them ? Please note that I
am not looking for a catalogue of the manuscripts in the Library of the Man
Singh II Museum, which is a completely different place.

Best regards,

*Jean Michel DELIRE*
*Chargé du cours H**istoire des mathématiques - IHEB (ULB)*
*Chargé du cours Science et civilisation de l'Inde - Textes sanskrits -
IHEB (ULB)*
*Membre du Centre National d'Histoire des Sciences (KBR, Bruxelles)*

*Membre de la Société Asiatique (Paris)*
*Member of the International Association of Sanskrit Studies*