[INDOLOGY] Śabdakalpadrumaḥ and Vācaspatyam

Asko Parpola aparpola at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:35:16 UTC 2024

The Life of Raja Radhakanta Deva Bahadur, with some notices of his ancestors and testimonials of his character and learning. By the editors of the Raja's Sabdakalpadruma. Calcutta: Englishman Press, 1859. liv pp. + several appendices with testimonials in Urdu/Persian.
http://archiv.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/savifadok/2780/1/A%20Rapid%20Sketch%20of%20the%20Life%20of%20Raja%20Radhakanta%20Dev%20Bahadur.pdf

Radhakanta Deb is also included in:
Müller, F. Max, 1899. My Indian friends. (Auld Lang Syne, Second series.) London: Longmans, Green, and Co. xi, 271 pp.

With best regards and wishes, Asko