[INDOLOGY] Address and contact no. of Prof. Stefan Anacker

Oliver Frey ofrey at me.com
Fri Feb 2 07:50:07 UTC 2024

Dear Indology Forum Members,

I am forwarding the following message on behalf of Prof. Shrikant Bahulkar. Any information is gratefully appreciated. Thank you! Best wishes, Oliver

Does anyone know the present postal address and contact number of Prof. Stefan Anacker, Switzerland? Is any scholar in personal contact with him? I am trying to contact him. So far there has been no success. You may contact me at my email address shrikant.bahulkar at gmail.com <mailto:shrikant.bahulkar at gmail.com>.

Prof. Shrikant Bahulkar
Dalai Lama Chair Professor
Somaiya Vidyavihar University, Mumbai