[INDOLOGY] Meaning of dot over numerals

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:36:19 UTC 2024

Forwarded to me by Dr.  Madhusoodana Pai
I think the dot over ४ is चतुर्वारं (four times डं, हं, णं etc.), to denote
चतुर्दल mentioned on the previous page (5b) of the mss following the terms
त्रिकोण, त्रिवलय etc. Please check the Om = [image: image.png]

Thanking you

Dr. Madhusoodana Pai
Project Co-ordinator
BVP Division, IGNCA