[INDOLOGY] Article request

Marco Franceschini marco.franceschini3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:27:09 UTC 2023

Dear friends and colleagues,

does some of you happen to have the pdf of the following article? Unfortunately, the library of my Department owns only the volumes from 1972 onwards.

Goldman, R.P., "Mortal Man and Immortal Woman: An Interpretation of Three Akhyana Hymns of the ṚgVeda." Journal of the Oriental Institute of Baroda 18 (1969), 273-303.

Many thanks in advance!

Marco
---

Marco Franceschini