[INDOLOGY] festschrift Josef Deleu

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Sep 24 16:46:20 UTC 2023

Dear List members,

This afternoon I received pdfs of the two articles from Deleu's Festschrift from Jayandra Soni. On the suggestion of Antonio Ferreira-Jardim I have sent an email to a bookshop in Tokyo (info at books-taizando.com), which might be able to find a copy of the book. If they do, I will ask the library to buy the book; they should have it.

I like to thank those who have mailed me, most of them offlist, with information and suggestions.

Best, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/