[INDOLOGY] Michael Meyer papers was: Request for paper by Malamoud

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 08:26:03 UTC 2023

Dear Michaël Meyer

I am pretty sure that I speak for a great many colleagues when I say THANK
YOU and it is an absolutely wonderful resource! The fuzziness of the search
is also great for (among other things) those of us who read things which
sometimes have nonstandard spellings and the like.

So, in short: your labor of love is accepted and used with great
appreciation!!

Jonathan

--
Prof. dr. J.A. Silk
Leiden University

website: www.OpenPhilology.eu
copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk