[INDOLOGY] Papers on Pramāṇaviniścaya by Tadashi Tani

Bertram Liyanage liyanage at temple.edu
Sat Sep 2 13:21:08 UTC 2023

Dear Professors and Esteemed Colleagues,

I am currently in my second year of pursuing a PhD at Temple University.

As a part of my doctoral studies, I have undertaken the task of translating Dharmakīrti's Pramāṇaviniścaya. At present, my focus is primarily on the second chapter of this work, with an intention to delve into other chapters in due course, maybe after the Ph.D.

I am searching for a series of papers authored by Tadashi Tani, titled "The Problem of Interpretation on Pramāṇaviniścaya III," spanning from 1986 to 1994. A complete bibliography can be found on this page for your reference. EAST - The “Pramāṇaviniścaya,” by Dharmakīrti (oeaw.ac.at)<https://east.ikga.oeaw.ac.at/data/7/18/>

If, by any chance, you possess these papers within your library or personal collection, I would be immensely grateful if you could kindly share copies with me. Your assistance in this matter would be of great value to my academic pursuits.

For any further communication, my email liyanage at temple.edu is always open.

Thank you in advance for considering my request, and I appreciate your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Bertram G. Liyanage
Ph.D. Student and Teaching Assistant
Mazur 636
Department of Religion
Temple University College of Liberal Arts