[INDOLOGY] books online

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Mon Oct 30 07:28:39 UTC 2023

Dear Indologists,

Do any of you have some knowledge of an online subscription service called Perlego that claims access to millions of books in pdf format? They seem to have a fair amount of German Indology not readily available elsewhere, among much else. I would welcome your comments on any experience of this service that you may have had.

I became aware of them after being directed to one of my own books on their site this morning - I do not know if it is there legally - while I was in fact searching for something else.

thanks in advance for your thoughts,
Matthew

Matthew T. Kapstein
Professor emeritus
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, PSL Research University, Paris

Associate
The University of Chicago Divinity School

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.