[INDOLOGY] Gāyatrī-Mantra | New Publication

Finnian Moore-Gerety finnian_moore-gerety at brown.edu
Fri Nov 17 19:27:37 UTC 2023

Dear Dominik—
Congratulations! This is such an important contribution to Indology, history of religions, and mantra studies.  And the Open Access is much appreciated.

Yours,
Finn

Finnian M.M. Gerety
Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
Interim Director of Undergraduate Studies, Saxena Center for Contemporary South Asia
[Affiliated] Faculty of Contemplative Studies Initiative
Brown University
www.finniangerety.com <http://finniangerety.com/>