[INDOLOGY] looking for edition of Āyāraṃga with cūrṇi commentary

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Nov 6 09:58:01 UTC 2023

Dear List Members,

I am looking for an edition of the Āyāraṃgasutta with the cūrni commentary. I do have the edition of the Āyāra with Śīlāṅka's commentary and Bhadrabāhu's niryukti (a present from Jambuvijaya, sent from Śaṃkheśvaratīrtha on 17-5-78). I am in particular interested in the cūrṇi commentary and would like to know where an edition with this commentary can be bought (I am looking for a paper version).

With kind regards,
Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/