[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Data updated to October, 2023

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 19:02:33 UTC 2023

Claudius Teodorescu informs me that he has updated the archive search data
and functions.  The data is now complete from November 1990 to October
2023.  In future, it will be updated manually, periodically, by members of
the INDOLOGY committee.

Claudius will also be optimizing the web interface for use on mobile phones.

Please note that, besides searching for an expression in quotes, it is
possible to do a proximity search, which implies finding search terms
separated by a maximum or an exact number of words. For each of these
searches, one can select whether the words will be searched for in the same
order they are entered, or not.

The syntax is as follows:

   1. exact number of words, ordered, with two words between the search
   terms: yoga o-exact/2 ayurveda
   2. exact number of words, unordered, with two words between the search
   terms: yoga u-exact/2 ayurveda
   3. maximum number of words, ordered, with maximum two words between the
   search terms: yoga o-max/2 ayurveda
   4. maximum number of words, unordered, with maximum two words between
   the search terms: yoga u-max/2 ayurveda

Our sincere thanks to Claudius for this sophisticated new interface to the
INDOLOGY archive!

Best wishes,
Dominik

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member
*Please do not reply to me personally: re*ply to
indology-owner at list.indology.info