[INDOLOGY] Popular Astrology and Divination in South Asia 10th to 16th Centuries

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:06:44 UTC 2023

The books of S. Balachandra Rao might be helpful for starting out in this
challenging field.

   - Rao, S. Balachandra. 1998. Indian Mathematics and Astronomy: Some
   Landmarks. 2 rev. ed. Bangalore: Jnana Deep Publications.
   - Rao, S. Balachandra. 2000. Ancient Indian Astronomy. Planetary
   Positions and Eclipses. Delhi: B. R. Publishing Corporation.
   https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.8419417.
   - Rao, S. Balachandra. 2000. Indian Astronomy: An Introduction.
   Hyderabad etc.: Universities Press.
   - Rao, S. Balachandra. 2015. Indian Astronomy: Concepts and Procedures.
   Mumbai: Nehru Centre. (" an inclusive and more comprehensive sequel to my
   earlier titles")

perhaps more via worldcat.

Best,
Dominik