[INDOLOGY] Fw: NaishkarmaSiddhi by Sureshwaracharya

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 03:29:10 UTC 2023

Dear Alakendu,

It is naishkarmya not naishkarma

nishkarma --- taddhita ---- > naishkarmya

It need not be called isiddhi if it is simply not doing karmas that is
intended here.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 11:47 PM Uskokov, Aleksandar via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear Alakendu,
>
> Pardon the shameless plug, I will share some of my work on this, here
> <https://www.academia.edu/75837601/The_Black_Sun_That_Destroys_Inner_Darkness_Or_How_B%C4%81dar%C4%81ya%E1%B9%87a_Became_Vy%C4%81sa>
> and here
> <https://www.academia.edu/37093918/Deciphering_the_Hidden_Meaning_Scripture_and_the_Hermeneutics_of_Liberation_in_Early_Advaita_Vedanta>
> (chapter 7).
>
> Best wishes,
> Aleksandar
>
> Aleksandar Uskokov
>
> Senior Lector and Associate Research Scholar
>
> South Asian Studies Council and Department of Religious Studies, Yale
> University
>
> 203-432-1972 | aleksandar.uskokov at yale.edu
>
> "The Philosophy of the Brahma-sutra: An Introduction"
>
>        https://www.amzn.com/1350150002/
>

> *Office Hours Sign-up:* https://calendly.com/aleksandar-uskokov
> ------------------------------

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Senior Director, IndicA
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra
BoS Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University, Ramtek, Maharashtra
BoS Veda Vijnana Gurukula, Bengaluru.
Member, Advisory Council, Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam, Bengaluru
BoS Rashtram School of Public Leadership
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Studies in Public Leadership
Former Senior Professor of Cultural Studies,
Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.