[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit characters: a comparison of 12 fonts and their coverage of conjuncts

Jan Kučera jan.kucera at matfyz.cz
Tue Jul 11 11:54:19 UTC 2023

Great work!

I would like to second the immense need for pangrams and/or reference text excerpts in all the Indic scripts this community can cover so that industry has a reliable source to verify their fonts or text rendering implementations.

I would also point out that Arial Unicode MS is no longer maintained or shipped with Office for about 10 years and should not be considered for any practical purposes.

Best regards,

Jan