[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit characters: a comparison of 12 fonts and their coverage of conjuncts

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 11:17:31 UTC 2023

This is a most helpful reference, thank you!

My own table of comparisons is more aimed at conveying the look-and-feel of
fonts as text, with a few diagnostic conjuncts thrown in.

   -
   https://cikitsa.blogspot.com/2021/05/expanded-devanagari-font-comparison-33.html

All this makes me think that we should develop some Lorem Ipsum text, and
some "Quick brown fox
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_quick_brown_fox_jumps_over_the_lazy_dog>"
text for Devanagari, as a kind of stress test or trip test.

Best,
Dominik