[INDOLOGY] NaishkarmaSiddhi by Sureshwaracharya

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:53:06 UTC 2023

Respected Scholars,
Presently I am engaged studying "NaishkarmaSiddhi" by Sureshwaracharya.I would be grateful if someone may enlighten me on the actual connotation of the term "Naishkarma". I feel curious to get an answer to this , in the light of the fact that the book contains sutras which specifies the idea that observing/ performing daily/regular duties(NityaKarma), helps us to attain "Moksha" or liberation.Then why is the title of book"NaishkarmaSiddhi"?RegardsAlakendu Das