[INDOLOGY] 23rd India Studies Webinar on Jan 6 (Saturday), 4-5 p.m. IST

Pankaj Sukanraj Jain पंकज सुकनराज जैन pankajaindia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:00:50 UTC 2023

Esteemed colleagues and friends,

The India Centre, FLAME University is delighted to share that we will be
hosting our 23rd India Series Webinar. The speaker for this month is Prof.
Lisa Trivedi, Christian A. Johnson Excellence in Teaching Professor of
History, Hamilton College, New York.

The topic of her webinar is *Refocusing the Lens: History of Modern India
through Historical Photography*.

Please find below the relevant information for joining the webinar: