[INDOLOGY] Part-Time Job at Yogic Studies

Seth Powell sethpowell at g.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 29 05:14:45 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring your attention to the following part-time job position, which could be ideal for a grad student in Yoga or South Asian Studies. Please feel free to share with your students. Thanks, and wishing everyone a very happy holidays and new year!

Job Title: Social Media Manager
Hours: Part-time, ~15 hours/week.

Description of Position:

Yogic Studies, an industry-leading platform in online education for yoga and South Asian history, philosophy, and language, is seeking to hire a part-time Social Media Manager to help continue to build and foster our online community and social media presence, by generating high quality and intellectually responsible educational Indological content, promoting our online courses and programming, and engaging virtually with our global community.

We are seeking a dedicated and longterm employee who is passionate about yoga and South Asian traditions, and is excited about the growth of our online educational platform. The candidate possesses outstanding English written and verbal communication skills, is experienced in managing social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), has a strong sense of aesthetics and design, and has academic training or background in Yoga Studies, South Asian Studies, Indology, Religious Studies, or an allied field.

Location: Remote; must be able to communicate and work primarily during ~9-5pm PST (California) working hours; must have stable and reliable internet access.

Salary: $1,200 USD monthly stipend; access to all Yogic Studies content and programming. Opportunity for advancement.

Start Date: January 8, 2024.

Read the full job description or apply now at: https://www.yogicstudies.com/jobs

—

Seth Powell