[INDOLOGY] Panels at WSC19?

dmitry shevchenko dima812000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 09:08:56 UTC 2023

 Dear Nataliya,
Here's the answer we received from one of the organizers in response to similar questions:
For the initial submission, you should provide the panel topic and panel abstract along with the list of panelists before the extended deadline. Once the panel is accepted, you can proceed with the submission of individual abstracts and brief biographies for each panelist by the specified deadline of March 15th (Which also will be extended by 2 weeks), as mentioned in the Circular Announcement.

Hope this helps.Best wishes,Dimitry