[INDOLOGY] Panels at WSC19?

Nataliya Yanchevskaya markandeia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 22:52:11 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone know how to propose a panel for WSC19 in Nepal?
Specifically, what information do the organizers need, and how those who
propose a panel can submit it? Do they need a preliminary list of speakers
along with the panel description? Do they need the abstracts right away?
I've written (twice!) to all 3 addresses I found on the website of the
conference but to no avail. Because the announced deadline is Dec. 31 (!),
I was wondering if anyone knows how to proceed with this.
I would be grateful for any information.
Best wishes,
Nataliya
Nataliya Yanchevskaya, PhD
Lecturer in Sanskrit and SA Studies