[INDOLOGY] publication announcement and publisher sale

michael baltutis indresvara at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 14:46:11 UTC 2023

Congratulations on yourbook, Steven! We'll be sure to get it reviewed in the InternationalJournal of Hindu Studies. (We're always seeking additional book reviews bynew and experienced reviewers, by the way!)

To follow on Steven'scoattails, my book on the festival of Indra was just released in paperback(link and image below), and like all the fine publications from SUNY Press isalso 50% for the holidays!

(And here’sthe link to my episode on Raj Balkaran’s New Books in Indian Religions podcast!)

Best,
Michael

--

Michael Baltutis