[INDOLOGY] publication announcement and publisher sale

Raj Balkaran raj.balkaran at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:25:05 UTC 2023

Congratulations, Steven!

For those interested, here’s Steven’s New Books Network podcast interview
about *The Literary Life of Yājñavalkya*, just out last month:
https://newbooksnetwork.com/the-literary-life-of-yājñavalkya

Last month also featured new book interviews by Drs. Asko Parpola, Greg
Bailey, Dominik Haas, McComas Taylor and Christopher Miller.

The complete list of 300+ of our colleagues’ interviews may be found here:

https://newbooksnetwork.com/category/religion-faith/hindu-studies/

Please feel free to get in touch (off-list) if you have a new publication,
or development, in the field you might like publicized. The Indian
Religions channel (which I host) receives ~50K downloads monthly, and
interviews are cross-posted to all relevant channels, e.g., South Asian
Studies, History, Philosophy. The New Books Network (consisting of 100+
subject-specific channels) receives ~3M monthly downloads in total.

In service,

Raj
--
Regards,