[INDOLOGY] Looking for a grammar of Kurukh

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:13:37 UTC 2023

Dear John,

There is supposed to be a copy at the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign) Library. See the info below. (Call # 494.826 V63K1973)

I would assume that the University of Chicago Library has a copy, too.

I’m not sure whether you can get an inter-library loan from US libraries. If not, it might be necessary to get somebody to scan it (for a price, I would assume).

All the best,

Hans Henrich

KURUKH SYNTAX WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE VERBAL SYSTEM<https://i-share-uiu.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?docid=alma99193589612205899&context=L&vid=01CARLI_UIU:CARLI_UIU&lang=en&search_scope=MyInstitution&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=LibraryCatalog&query=any%2Ccontains%2Cvesper%20kurukh%20syntax&offset=0>
VESPER, DON R
CHICAGO; 1971