[INDOLOGY] Accusative of direction

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:58:52 UTC 2019

Dear Oliver,

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, there is some relevant
information in *Bhaṭṭoji
Dīkṣita on the *Gajasūtra by S.L.P. Anjaneya Sharma and François Grimal,
2013. The introduction may be of particular interest. Another more
elementary text that discusses the subcategories of the *kāraka*s is the
*Prayogamukha*/*Vārarucasaṅgraha* with the commentaries by Dharmakīrti and
Nārāyaṇa. A short summary is also given in Bhoja's Śṛṅgāraprakāśa 2nd
Prakāśa, p. 76 (ed. Raghavan).

All the Best,
Victor