[INDOLOGY] Font problems

Stella Sandahl ssandahl at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 10 01:49:09 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues and friends
I have a very old font for transliterating devanagari. Now both my printers refuse to print anything written with this font.
Could anyone kindly recommend a recent easy transliteration font to me hors liste using my sympatico address? Many thanks!
Greetings to all
Stella Sandahl

--
Professor Stella Sandahl (emerita)
Department of East Asian Studies
ssandahl at sympatico.ca
stella.sandahl at utoronto.ca
Tel. (416) 530-7755 res.
Fax. (416) 978-5711
andhaµ tama˙ pravißanti ye ‘vidyåm upåsate
tato bhËya iva te tamo ya u vidyåyåµ ratå˙ ||
B®hadåraˆyaka Upanisad IV.4.10

“Those who worship ignorance enter into blind darkness.

Those who are devoted to knowledge enter, as it were, into a greater darkness.”