What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 30 05:40:55 UTC 2009

- I would second George Thompson's suggestion that the time is now ripe to amplify the almost complete collection of Vedic e-texts with the important commentaries of Saaya.na, pseudo-Saaya.na, Bha.t.ta Bhaaskara Mi"sra, and others.- I would suspect that commentaries in other textual traditions have also tended to be skipped in the first, prolific, phase of e-text-creation which Dominik refers to.- What about Ko"sas? At least on GRETIL, we only seem to have Amarako"sa (without commentaries).
- There are several important epigraphical corpora printed in Devanagari script which it would be delightful to have in searchable romanized form.
Best wishes from Saigon,
Arlo Griffiths