e-Monier Williams Dictionary for Macs

John Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jan 31 16:08:25 UTC 2005

Dear List Members

Elizabeth's message made me think (always a bad thing) of one
possible solution.

I have not tried this, but maybe someone else has,

There is a Microsoft product called  "Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac"
(at least three versions of it) that is reviewed as running PC
software very well on a MAC.  If any one has tried this I would hope
that he or she could could tell us all how it worked. There are both
Sanskrit and Tibetan software for the PC that interest me, but I too
am (so far) a Mac only person.

John