rabari

Frank Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Jul 29 21:28:03 UTC 2002

I believe that Judith Frater worked on the Rabari several years ago.  She
did some studies at the University of Washington, but I think she may have
also had a connection to another institution.  I am away from Seattle just
now, but if I locate any more information, I will send it along.

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus
University of Washington