[INDOLOGY] email address Kesavan Veluthat

Heike Oberlin heike.oberlin at uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Mar 24 10:32:15 UTC 2024

Dear Herman,

I will gladly share Kesavan Veluthat's e-mail address with you in a personal message (also with others, if interested).

Best regards,
Heike

Prof. Dr. Heike Oberlin
Head of the Dept. of Indology
University of Tuebingen
Nauklerstr. 35 (room 3.07) · 72074 Tuebingen
 · Germany
phone 07071 29-74005 · mobile 0176 20030066 · heike.oberlin at uni-tuebingen.de

https://uni-tuebingen.de/en/9974