[INDOLOGY] Manuscript Collection Identification

Jonathan Peterson jp4536 at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 16 11:58:54 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I’m writing on behalf of Nilanjan Das, who's not on this list. He was wondering if anyone might be able to identify which library the digitized manuscripts posted to Archive.org under the account “I Am Visionary Tunes <https://archive.org/search?query=creator:%22I_AM_VISIONARY_TUNES%22>” may have come from. Almost all of the mss are marked with shelf numbers, but no further information is given. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Jonathan