[INDOLOGY] Tārā-namaskāra-ekaviṃśati-stotram

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 04:08:21 UTC 2024

Dear Shrikant,

The recitation of stotras is important to a lot of people. YouTube has many
stotras, and I think your observation of many faults in the recitation
applies to the majority of them. You have set a fine example to emulate
with your recitation of the verses of chapter 24 of the Lotus Sutra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhfdFGwXp8&t=6s

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.