[INDOLOGY] Tārā-namaskāra-ekaviṃśati-stotram

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:43:35 UTC 2024

An error in my "more reliable" digital edition was discovered by me last
night. Apologies to all who already downloaded it. The corrected version
was uploaded to Academia.edu last night, after I found the error. It is in
verse 11, pāda b: the incorrect "patala" instead of the correct "paṭala".
Sorry!

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.