[INDOLOGY] MLCI

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Mar 6 06:42:57 UTC 2024

Dear Bob,

Thanks for sharing your letter to the provost at Harvard. Your wording
seems very judicious to me. Hope yo receive a reply to your letter, and
that an examination of what is happening takes place.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]