[INDOLOGY] Ancient medical practices

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Sun Jan 28 18:21:46 UTC 2024

The Madras Tree Shrew seems to me to be a better candidate:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madras_treeshrew

Matthew T. Kapstein
Professor emeritus
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, PSL Research University, Paris

Associate
The University of Chicago Divinity School

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.