[INDOLOGY] New book: Candrakī rti's introduction to the Middle Way. A Guide

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 21:59:02 UTC 2024

Dear Madhav,

Chapter 6, edited by Li Xuezhu, was published in *Journal of Indian
Philosophy*, vol. 43, 2015, pp. 1-30. It is available as open access here:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10781-014-9227-6

Chapters 1-5 are included in the edition of *Candrakīrti's
Madhyamakāvatārabhāṣya, Chapters 1 to 5*, edited by Horst Lasic, Xuezhu Li,
& Anne MacDonald. Sanskrit Texts from the Tibetan Autonomous Region, no.
22, 2022. It is also available as open access, here:

https://verlag.oeaw.ac.at/produkt/candrak-rti-s-madhyamak-vat-rabh-ya/99200569?product_form=3934&utm_campaign=05-04-2022%20Newsletter%20April%20%7C%20Mai%202022&utm_content=Mailing_13505114&utm_medium=email&utm_source=CleverReach

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.