[INDOLOGY] Missing part in Āyāraṃgasutta in LS Jain Āgamagranthamālā

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jan 11 13:06:36 UTC 2024

Dear List Members,
In my copy of the edition of the Āyāraṃgasutta with Śīlāṅka's cty (Lālā Sundarlāl Jain Āgamagranthamālā Vol. I) on pp. 161-176 instead of the passage comprising sū 184-198 (the numbers of Jambūvijaya's Jaina Āgama Series edition), pp. 161-177 of the Sūyagaḍa edition are found comprising parts of the 14th and 15th chapters of that text.
I wonder if this the case in all the copies available of the edition. Furthermore, I would like to know if the missing portion is available somewhere else.
With kind regards, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/