[INDOLOGY] The Sanskrit Library's Winter-Spring 2024 Courses

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:00:00 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

	The Sanskrit Library would like to announce the following 2024 winter-spring semester courses in Sanskrit and Sanskrit literature on-line beginning 14 January.  Courses are university-equivalent courses which expect student homework consisting of several hours per week for fifteen weeks.

1. UH101. History of Sanskrit literature I: वेद and वेदाङ्ग
2. US120. Intermediate Sanskrit prose reading.
3. US205. Verbal conjugation in भट्टोजी दीक्षित’s सिद्धान्तकौमुदी.
4. US310. माधवीयधातुवृत्ति — Sāyaṇa’s commentary on the Dhātupāṭha.
5. UP120. संस्कृतपाठस्य मध्यमा श्रेणी।
6. UT102. Character and higher-level encoding (of Sanskrit texts).

We also anticipate offering an intensive summer Sanskrit course 3 June–29 July and a two-semester beginning Sanskrit sequence in September.
Further information about these courses is available on our Website at this link:
https://sanskritlibrary.org/coursesnow.html
Please share the news and the link with anyone and everyone you think might be interested.

	For information about our publications, please visit https://sanskritlibrary.org/publications.html.
	Submit an article for publication in our journal विमर्शिनी here: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/research-journal
	Please donate to The Sanskrit Library here: https://sanskritlibrary.org/donate.html

Yours sincerely,