[INDOLOGY] New publication by De Nobili Research Library -- Gerhard Oberhammer on Vāmanadatta (2nd edition)

Karin.Preisendanz karin.preisendanz at univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 28 00:40:17 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

The De Nobili Research Library has recently published a second,
corrected edition of its Occasional Paper IX: Gerhard Oberhammer,
Monistische Gotteslehre und Spiritualität Vāmanadattas. Ein
religionshermeneutischer Versuch. The first edition of 2016 was out of
print.

See https://sdn-istb.univie.ac.at/publications/pdnrlo-ix-oberhammer/.

The Occasional Paper can be ordered at
https://sdn-istb.univie.ac.at/publications/.

I am also attaching our flyer for further information.

With best regards,

Karin Preisendanz

--
Karin Preisendanz
Institut für Südasien-, Tibet- und Buddhismuskunde