[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Titus site unreachable due to outdated certificate

KORN Agnes agnes.korn at cnrs.fr
Tue Feb 27 11:42:52 UTC 2024

Dear Harry,

The texts should be available now.

Best,
Agnes

De : Harry Spier [mailto:vasishtha.spier at gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi, 26 février 2024 14:16
À : KORN Agnes <agnes.korn at cnrs.fr>
Cc : indology at list.indology.info; francois.voegeli at gmail.com

Dear Agnes,
Some of the texts marked "Titus members only" are now accessable by clicking on the links and some are not.  Has there been a change in policy to make these texts available to the general public? And if so, is the policy being changed to make all the etexts marked "Titus members only" available to the general public.
Thanks,
Harry Spier